Joyce Teh Yen Yen
Having started her career in Dispute Resolution, Joyce switched to Corporate and Commercial practice in 2001 and her practice has since then focused on various aspects of corporate and commercial work, supporting domestic and foreign clients across a wide range of industry sectors. Together with general commercial work, her routine portfolios include companies law and corporate governance advisory, regulatory and compliance work for sectors that include aerospace, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, hotel management and hospitality, education, manufacturing, distribution and tourism, to name a few.
A significant portion of her practice consists of multi-jurisdictional mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, business reorganisations, joint ventures and private equity. Joyce regularly leads project teams on such matters on behalf of multi-national clients (including those from Europe and key Asia Pacific jurisdictions).
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (University of Leicester, England)
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION & MEMBERSHIP
- Barrister-at-Law (admitted as a member of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn)
- Admitted to the Bar of England and Wales: 29th August 1998
- Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Admitted to the Malaysian Bar: 30th September 1999