Joshua Chong Wan Ken
Joshua’s practice focuses on construction law, particularly formal dispute resolution by way of litigation, arbitration and adjudication. He has appeared as lead and junior counsel at all levels of the Malaysian court system.
His dispute resolution experience also encompasses other areas including shipping, tenancy, property sale and purchase agreements and other disputes arising from commercial agreements. Joshua also has experience in advising on and drafting contracts and project documentation for players in the construction industry. His clients include developers, contractors, specialist contractors, oil and gas companies, tenants and property purchasers.
Joshua was a Council Member of the Malaysian Institute of Arbitrators for the years 2012-2016.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)(University of Manchester)
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION & MEMBERSHIP
- Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Admitted to the Malaysian Bar: 21st November 2010
- Certificate in Legal Practice, Malaysian Legal Profession Qualifying Board
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Arbitrators